I am in love ;-)

PoorFellow
PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,239 mod
edited October 2022 in Social Club

I recently bought a Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 keyboard.

The more I use and get to know the total hardware and software package the more unrivaled I find it in both high standard, content and functionality !.

I just love it ! Don't get me wrong , I don't find it all flawless and also I wish that something like this were free on the Native Instruments site rather than something that I'd have to pay for : KOMPLETE KONTROL Software Explained : https://www.groove3.com/tutorials/KOMPLETE-KONTROL-Software-Explained

but generally I find the whole Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S Series MK2 keyboard hardware and software package unrivaled.. And , well , if it is not all without small hurdles then at least the support appear to be both working and OK...

As for the Komplete Select , Standard , Ultimate , Collectors edition , then upgrading is not exactly free but then again we cannot expect Native Instruments to be able to function without paying expenses , wages, and what not. Also I noticed that the better versions of Komplete software suite is like a deluxe train ride , not exactly free but what a train ride ! I mean , back when it was Komplete 13 I saw some new stuff I thought nice , and lo and behold , in Komplete 14 it's included also ! Of course one have to pay to upgrade/join for the next reach of the ride, but the Komplete software suite truly is a deluxe train ride !

Guess that I am just another rather happy user here 🤩