Native Access - installing smarter?

Kymeia
Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,738 mod

I want to be able to set installation of big sample libraries to my external SDD but NA2 is not smart enough to differentiate between large sample libraries and things like preset packs for Massive and Reaktor ensembles, that I would prefer kept on my hard drive. Is there any way for me to install in a certain order perhaps that enables me to use both locations depending on content type I was thinking for example of installing all non sample content to the default location then switching to the external drive when I install Kontakt and its library. However I suspect this will still mean when I update stuff it will end up on the external drive if I still have that set to default. There really needs to be separate locations depending on content type.

Also how can I tell it just to install AU and VST3, now I am on Apple Silicon I don't need VST2.

Best Answer

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    Answer ✓

Yes, the lib on ext hdd is okay. But Kontakt must be reachable on internal drive. You can choice an installation path.

Click on the 3-dot sign.

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    Answer ✓

Yes, the lib on ext hdd is okay. But Kontakt must be reachable on internal drive. You can choice an installation path.

Click on the 3-dot sign.