Probability and conditional triggers plugin for Maschine 2

Options

Comments

• apeirophobe
    apeirophobe Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Happy to see NI promoting this. Hope their devs are listening because as others have stated, this would be great on M+.

• Wouter De Muynck
    Wouter De Muynck Member Posts: 217 Pro
    Options

Will give it a try for sure! Thanks @borisdivjak !

• DjRenigade
    DjRenigade Member Posts: 20 Member
    Options

Need it for window's good sir! I'm not a MAC user.

• DjRenigade
    DjRenigade Member Posts: 20 Member
    Options

Anyway to port to windows?

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,060 mod
    Options

wow cool thing, unfortunately, in this one case, i´m not a mac user

• scottgee1
    scottgee1 Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

@tribepop

Until recently, I would have agreed with you.

As a Windows/Android user, I have been consistently frustrated to find that music related apps I want are available only on Apple platforms and have expressed that in numerous forums

An experienced developer took the time to explain that the Apple environments are, for the most part stable, whereas Windows, and particularly Android, can change significantly from release to release. This obviously makes the Apple world much easier to code within and explains why so many companies avoid Windows and Android.

Korg provides a good example. They currently offer 17 apps for iOS an only one for Android and that one is many years old. Apparently, they've determined the cost to update Android apps is not profitable.

With that understanding, I'm now shopping for an iPad.

• darkwaves
    darkwaves Member Posts: 342 Guru
    Options

Not sure there are many things available for apple that's not available on windows. Android is a different story. Their audio system has sucked for so long that devs don't bother.

In this specific case; I'd much rather see NI give us midi out of plugins. This could be implemented in reaktor.

Though; to be frank, I don't think any of this addresses the desire to have randomization, chance, probability, etc. in the maschine sequencer.

• Wallirec
    Wallirec Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Please version for windows!

• borisdivjak
    borisdivjak Member Posts: 20 Member
    Options

Thank for the comments everyone. A version for Windows should be possible, I just need to get my hands on the right computer. No promises re timeline, but I’ll keep it in mind and share here when/if I have any updates

• Wallirec
    Options

"the Apple environments are, for the most part stable, whereas Windows..."

Among the manufacturers that announced the lack of support for the recently released macOS Ventura are Arturia, Cherry Audio, Eventide, iZotope, Native Instruments, Output Inc, Ableton and other music software companies. I have never seen this with Windows updates, it happens all the time with macOS.

• anwesender
    anwesender Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

A bit late, but I built a VST3 Windows version of it [but I did not test it so far]. :-)

Greetings from Vienna

• Wallirec
    Options

thank you very much, dear anwesender, I checked, the plugin works well on windows 11!

You will need to install a virtual midi cable. I installed loopMIDI.

• borisdivjak
    borisdivjak Member Posts: 20 Member
    Options

That's ace @anwesender ! Beauty of open source :)

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    Options

Wow... Cool! Very smart and hacky to use CC's controlling Start position to mute Steps.

I've tried it and works fine.

Imagine what people could make if there was an API to make Maschine Plug-In modules.

• DoverBeach
    DoverBeach Member Posts: 48 Helper
    Options

Hi! I've tried this procedure but it doesn't seem to work. I installed loop midi and everything is like in your pictures but it doesn't work. Could you please explain how to make it work in windows?