Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

Komplete Plugins extrem small in Studio one, on 4 k display?

Sascha
Sascha Member Posts: 8 Sine

Hi,

how described above are the plugins in Studio One Pro 6 extrem small. Is there a way to change this? The windows cannot be enlarged manually. Additionel view is activated. Other Plugins works fine.

Thx

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie U.S.A.Member Posts: 1,456 Pulse
    Answer ✓

No way currently, but I read that Kontakt UI Scaling is in the works...

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie U.S.A.Member Posts: 1,456 Pulse
    Answer ✓

No way currently, but I read that Kontakt UI Scaling is in the works...

• Sascha

I hope it will come soon.

Thank you.

• MyStudioOne
    MyStudioOne Member Posts: 61 Tri

I use Windows, S1 and a large 4k display. I use windows display scaling at 125% full time. Try that out and see how you like it. Be sure to enable "High DPI Mode" in S1 general settings.

• Donkey Oaty
    Donkey Oaty Member Posts: 18 Sine

I hope that UI scaling drops soon. Because I've given up trying to work with the ostinati in some of my 3rd Party VST instruments - they're postage stamp size. A lot of things are postage stamp size and the UI doesn't display the full list of Virtual instruments within some of the larger VST packages.

• Sascha

Hello, i have scaled it 150%, thats not enough. I hope this feature will comes soon, no good working possible.

Regards

• RedwardMc
    RedwardMc Member Posts: 46 Tri

In the studio one plugin header there's an option to check "use system dpi scaling," or something like that