Installations Failed

Claudio Dotta
Claudio Dotta Member Posts: 3 Member

Hi,

my name's Claudio,

Excuse my English but I speak Italian. I bought Komplete 14 Standard, from Native Access I managed to install only Kontakt 7 and Ozone 10 standard, Kontakt Factory Library 2 nothing to do. Everything else I try to install shows me "Installation failed". The download is done correctly but it is not installed giving me an error. Even if I try to do it again I always get the same thing. I do not know what to do. I work on iMac Monterey latest version, 5k, intel, 2017 with 64GB ram. Everything is loaded on an external 1TB SSD. It has always worked out usually. Thanks for the help if anyone will give me.

I attach a screen of Kontakt Library 2, but for the other things it is the exact same situation. I also use the latest version of Native access

Regards Thanks

Claudio

Best Answer

• Russellmus
    Russellmus Member Posts: 53 Helper
    Answer ✓

this is extremely common with Native Access unfortunately. Fortunately, restarting the Mac and trying again solves it 99% of the time, for me at least.

Answers

• Russellmus
    Russellmus Member Posts: 53 Helper
    Answer ✓

this is extremely common with Native Access unfortunately. Fortunately, restarting the Mac and trying again solves it 99% of the time, for me at least.

• Claudio Dotta

Thanks for your advice. I'll try and then I'll let you know.

Claudio

• Claudio Dotta

Hi,

Thank you. In fact, restarting then he has installed everything correctly.

Best Regards

Claudio