Kontakt Library 2 - Download failed message on Native Access 2.6.2 Win11

addy1969
addy1969 Member Posts: 5 Member
edited September 2022 in Native Access

Been Installing Komplete 14. Went alright so far, but now I'm getting a download failed message on Kontakt Library 2. The download doesn't even start. Takes about 10 minutes after hitting Install and this message pops up. Space on hard drive is about 700 GB left. Downloaddrive free space about 500 GB. Everything else is installed.

Anybody getting the same issue? Is there a solution. Couldn't find anything here,yet.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• addy1969
    Answer ✓

Solved the problem. There was a bin-file from one of the first download attempts in the download location. Once I erased out the Download went smoothly.

Answers

• Ronny Bangsund
    Ronny Bangsund Member Posts: 71 Helper

The server is very busy. You can tell from the startup speed of Native Access. If it isn't showing your installed software within 10 seconds, it's because 100k+ other users are also trying to get stuff installed. Try again until it works :/

• addy1969
    Answer ✓

Solved the problem. There was a bin-file from one of the first download attempts in the download location. Once I erased out the Download went smoothly.

• Ronny Bangsund
    Ronny Bangsund Member Posts: 71 Helper

Oof. They really need to fix that so it either continues a partial download or deletes them automatically.