• Alexios
    Alexios Member Posts: 92 Advisor

maschine+ Compatible TASCAM model 12 midi sync

• Warren Postma
    Warren Postma Member Posts: 43 Member

Works fine with Steinberg UR22 MK2.

• mbellew
    mbellew Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I see this exact behavior. Even though it is not list on the compatibility page, it is still a bit disappointing.

• Smooshieface
    Smooshieface Member Posts: 6 Member

Black Lion Audio Revolution 2x2

Does not work.

Changes the speed of all content in Maschine+ when connected, obviously sample rate mismatch

and BLA interface taking control of master clock, even if last set to 44.1 kHz in a computer.

• MaikR
    MaikR Member Posts: 165 Advisor

Sorry to say, but after a firmware upgrade of the iConnectivity AUDIO4c I’m running into the very same problems as mentioned here. The audio signal drops after a couple of minutes, with one difference:

• When the clock of the AUDIO4c is set to ‘internal’ the audio connection with the M+ is completely lost and has to be reset from within the M+ settings. The bug most users here experience.
    • Setting the clock of the AUDIO4c to ‘external’ (to the usb port the M+ is connected to) the connection doesn’t drop entirely, but after a few minutes the signal gets digitally distorted.

Again, I don’t know exactly why this set-up is behaving like this, but what I do know is that in this scenario there’s a difference between the clock settings and therefore who’s master or slave.

Reminds me… I’m still using 24bit / 48kHz so I will give it a try on 16bit / 44.1kHz, too.

• MaikR

Well I’ve been running the M+ with the AUDIO4c interface set to 16bits / 44.1kHz and the clock to External on USB 1, which in my case is connected to USB port A on the Maschine.

Again, no problems on loosing the connection. Everything keeps running as expected. No drops, pops, clicks whatsoever.

With the clock of the AUDIO4c set to Internal the connection is lost very frequently. Mostly after a couple of minutes, but sometimes after less then a minute. So I don’t know why, but it seems M+ wants to play boss.

Where the AUDIO4c was running on 24bit / 48kHz before I will also contact iConnectivity, as I really would like to have it back at that quality. My iPad is connected to USB 2 (15W powered bus), which I’m using as an FX processor and it would be nice if the internal processing isn’t degraded because the M+ has lower specs.

• nickstomp
    nickstomp Member Posts: 15 Member

Hi!

There's some issue with sample rates and with clock using machine with external hardware. Can you have a look into it?

I'm having issues with my Roland ua-101 and line 6 HX stomp, it seems related to sample rates and click settings. The interface works but stops after a while.

I have the same issue with my iconnectivity device.

Can ni have a look into it?

• bouineur
    bouineur Member Posts: 12 Member

Hello!

Does anyone know if the PRESONUS STUDIO 1824C audio card is compatible with M+?

Thank you!

• eriser
    eriser Member Posts: 1 Member
  • PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 994 Guru
    edited October 2023

https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360059975732-PreSonus-Hardware-iOS-iPadOS-Compatibility

Statement from that page:

"All PreSonus USB Audio and MIDI interfaces / controllers work class compliant"

• MaikR

NI states that M+ class compliant, but the implementation is buggy and unreliable. So until NI fixes the known problem(s) it’s not sure to say if an interface will work or not. One thing is for sure… there are a lot of complaints about this so-called class compliancy of the Maschine.

• cafe.de.la.jungle
    cafe.de.la.jungle Member Posts: 8 Member
    edited October 2023

Does anyone have a good working audio interface with at 6/8 outputs? I would love to multitrack the machine groups to my audio interface. I was also thinking about Soundcraft signature mtk because i could mix them and have 3 separate out-groups.

I was also wondering if any working 8out interface with adat could also work (i have adat in currently free in my interface)

• OhulahanBass
    OhulahanBass Member Posts: 137 Pro

Why got through DA-AD when you could just port your group mixes to your DAW with in your DAW or via the drag and drop?

• cafe.de.la.jungle
    cafe.de.la.jungle Member Posts: 8 Member
    edited November 2023

What you mean is to run machine software and route the groups internally within the DAW? That could actually work.

Drag and drop is nice but I don't like to record stuff in that way because I lose the option to jam and record on the fly.