Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

Can't load Retro Machines mk2, any help?

Oora
Oora Member Posts: 2 Noise

Hello there!

I am trying to solve this issue: I have a new Maschine + with Komplete 13 and 14. I downloaded Kontakt 7 and Retro Machines, but whenever I load a sound from the expansion ( I can hear the pre listen ) Maschine says that Retro Machine could not be loaded.

I reinstalled it to see if there was some corruption, but still experiencing the issue..

Any idea?

Thanks!!

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI BerlinCustomer Care Posts: 2,891 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @Oora You got a NFR licence for Komplete 14. You had a Kontakt 7 beta. Still, I'm not sure this should happen. What version of Maschine are you using ? Did you have Kontakt 6 installed before ? Until we figure out what's up here you can always untick this box to be able to load your instruments:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI BerlinCustomer Care Posts: 2,891 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @Oora You got a NFR licence for Komplete 14. You had a Kontakt 7 beta. Still, I'm not sure this should happen. What version of Maschine are you using ? Did you have Kontakt 6 installed before ? Until we figure out what's up here you can always untick this box to be able to load your instruments:

• Oora
    Oora Member Posts: 2 Noise

Hello!

Im using Maschine +

System version 1.4.0.3

Maschine 2.15.1

firmware 0.1.6

Is that think to untick on Maschine too?

Thanks!

• ozon
    ozon SwitzerlandMember Posts: 618 Saw

On Maschine+, Kontakt 7 is not yet available AFAIK. Can you load any presets from other Kontakt libraries which are available on the M+?

If not, it might be a problem with your licenses not being properly recognized by the M+.