How can I change the Traktor Kontrol X1 FX knobs to a simple Low Mid High control?

Options
Beat Spichtig
Beat Spichtig Member Posts: 8 Member
edited February 27 in Mapping Traktor

hy all, am new to this forum, thx for reading and helping.

I would like to use the FX Knobs 4,3,2 of my new Kontrol X1 as Low, Mid and High coltrol and only the knob 1 as a single FX section knob. Does anyone here know the midi assignments to these knobs and the LMH midi numbers?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,747 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

This may be more a matter of overmapping the default mapping of the X1 like this.

The commands to use for the equalizers can be found at 'Add In... ---> Mixer --> EQ'. The check at 'Override factory map' is important. On this picture, the In-Port is set to none because i don't own an X1. If you have yours connected it will show your X1 instead.

• Beat Spichtig
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ok I just found the solution

just had to switch devices

;].

works perfekt now

Answers

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,747 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

This may be more a matter of overmapping the default mapping of the X1 like this.

The commands to use for the equalizers can be found at 'Add In... ---> Mixer --> EQ'. The check at 'Override factory map' is important. On this picture, the In-Port is set to none because i don't own an X1. If you have yours connected it will show your X1 instead.

• Beat Spichtig
    edited September 2022
    Options

that should help I guess. Thx.

• Beat Spichtig
    Options

Thx for showing, it works quite fine… with one X1 controller!

I guess the second one is being seen as one and the same even though I use it to control deck B and D…

well, still thank again.

• Beat Spichtig
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ok I just found the solution

just had to switch devices

;].

works perfekt now