Crackling noise when playing Beatport Link in Traktor PRO 3

Answers

• d_j_m
    d_j_m Member Posts: 54 Helper

Confirmed that this is a known problem - NI is aware, Beatport is aware. Supposedly it is being addressed. Hopefully soon, but in the meantime I've just been playing with my personal library - done a bunch of organizing, discovered some stuff I forgot I had that sounds new all over again lol...

• J4ck.N4p13r
    J4ck.N4p13r Member Posts: 7 Member

I have the same Issue.

The Kick/ Bass of streamed tracks is clipping.

Local Tracks make no problems.

I generally don´t like the Audio Quality of the streamed tracks. They sound muddy and dirty, not in the good way.

• ENIAX
    ENIAX Member Posts: 7 Member

Adding my voice to this thread. The crackling was driving me insane until I realized it only happens playing back streamed beatport Link tracks.

Please NI, release a fix for this issue ASAP!

Going to try and rollback the 22H2 windows update as mentioned above, hopefully that works...

• QWER2580
    QWER2580 Member Posts: 9 Member

Yeah what the heck?! I'm playing in a few days and realized this was happening to my streamed tracks after I last updated. Please get this sorted out immediately. Most of what I'm playing is streamed at the moment, this is disastrous for me.

• erazor1983
    erazor1983 Member Posts: 4 Member
    edited November 2022

Update 06:15pm :

No improvement... 😭

--------------------------------

Found a BIOS update for my ASUS B350-F Gaming motherboard today... Will install and report...

ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING BIOS 6042

"1.Update AMD AM4 AGESA V2 PI 1.2.0.7.

2. Fix AMD fTPM issue causes random stuttering."

😮

• Outdated
    Outdated Member Posts: 1 Member

Same issue. Just got my S4 MK3 and all tracks played through traktor pro3 have a crackling sound. Tried disabling TPM, running S4 MK3 ASIO instead of WASAPI, configured power settings on my laptop…nothing worked so far. Ran LatencyMon and it says my “system appears to be suitable for handling real-time audio and other tasks without dropouts”.

If i play a record through the S4 on a channel set to phono, audio is fine. Popping and cracking only comes when playing tracks through Traktor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• remisco
    remisco Member Posts: 1 Member

Meme probleme de craquement. J'ai contacté directement windows pour avoir une solution. Pas de billet ouvert chez microsoft pour ce probleme. donc native doit trouver une solution technique pour que cela fonctionne correctement sur Traktor pro 3

• Strider_dnb
    Strider_dnb Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I just had a mandatory Windows 11 update and now I'm having this issue.

Sound is fine when playing music from HDD, but Beatport Link is the problem with sound.

Is there an ETA or any updates on progress for this issue?

This looks like a months long issue which is not good.. I will have to cancel my subscription to beatport.

• WRONGSTUFF
    WRONGSTUFF Member Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2022

Please welcome: I'm new Member in this Club.

Boght brand new macheine with i9 Processer and high quality stuff (HP OMEN 45L).

It is also cracking during Beatport streaming. Driving me nuts! :-/

• erazor1983

maybe NI could take care of it... 😡

• djheadache
    djheadache Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Crackling also happens to me as well with Win11 Home. I hope NI dev can figure out a solution quickly since this impacting audio quality and streaming service and has been negatively impacting customers for several month now.

• erazor1983

i love beatport streaming so much but its not usable under the circumstances... just went back to my ancient macbook to even be able to DJ...

• Tim Caswell
    Tim Caswell Member Posts: 1 Member

I also have the same problem after getting a new ASUS i7 laptop on the 20th Dec I have just found this out really annoyed can someone please sort this out !!

• Cuel
    Cuel Member Posts: 2 Member

Same problem here. Hard to believe, that shortly after fixing the Beatport-Login-issue there is THE NEXT thing that makes my Beatport-integration unusable. Neither downgrading my OS is an option nor playing around in my BIOS. Hopefully the workaround / an acceptable solution won‘t take as much time as the Login-fix.

• Niiqo
    Niiqo Member Posts: 10 Member

New beta 3.8 fixed this for me !