Mac or Windows for Komplete 14

2»

Comments

• Psyearth5
    Psyearth5 Member Posts: 174 Helper

Sorry, Lenovo Thinkpad It 8gigs of ram , Laptop from 2012. and I'm busy, extremely busy and i would like faster Laptop but Windows OS is... making trouble with other software and it's never ending small problems but who knows would i be creative if i had several instances of reaktor with couple Kontakts . This way in limited condition im giving the best and I'm happy with response and with how people accepted me . But now 7 Kontakts or Realtors would speed up my workflow and again Maschine+ would be great for playing with sounds that i design and recorded and that would bring me back to current position but I'm stunned by Resampling because at the end every successful projects are based on resamle techniques for warm and precise sounds. I like unpredictable music without rhythmic sections, drums with endless Basses. And of course I love techno and trance, but I can't manage to devote myself to that and I have regular offers. For success, people need to gain trust and assemble a team, because music requires a lot, and more people together can achieve it all. Even computers are easier to buy. Until then, don't give up and don't even justify music as a hobby. That's not it and I wish you all success and happiness. Greetings to all from Igor who 😂 uses a Lenovo Thinkpad T430 I5 4gen and 8 Ram ddr3 and seems to be playing ""Magic Horn" idea, and what is available is enough without talking about Android 12 apps that I plug in and record live and immediately play and mix. Korg Kaossoscillator is a great little device and Maschine records everything including itself and also records other music cards for a special sound but I still haven't decided if stronger comp or M+ but i already bought PS5...i have to get serious but i can't find good recommendation to be honest.