Traktor Pro 3 Key Mapping Question
I am new to this scene and had some questions about mapping keys on Traktor Pro 3.
I have set a modifier, Modifer #1 --> SAMPLES button as click
I have also set a mapping, overriding defaults, to FX Unit 1, KNOB to M1 - Value 1, as Dry / Wet
Now, how do I make the following?
- When SAMPLES are pressed, have the LED to show
- Allow the holding of SHIFT + SAMPLES to revert back to the original state?
- How do I assign FX 2, 3, 4 to DRY WET 2, 3, 4 accordingly as I did above?
I am currently using Traktor Pro 3 with Kontrol S3...
Thank you in advance
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 746 Hangout
- 73 NI News
- 353 Tech Talks
- 1.6K Native Access
- 7.2K Komplete
- 937 Komplete General
- 1.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 2.6K Kontakt
- 658 Reaktor
- 229 Battery 4
- 395 Guitar Rig & FX
- 263 Massive X & Synths
- 390 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.1K Maschine
- 23 Sampling Room
- 3.8K Traktor
- 3.5K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators