Can't reach NI hardware support

Options
harryhar
harryhar Member Posts: 4 Member
edited September 2022 in Traktor Software & Hardware

I have a Traktor Kontrol S3 with a problem in the right loop button. I would like to get it fixed since I still have warrenty on the controller.

I have tried to get into contact with Native Instruments, but it looks like the hardware support wizard is a dead end since I get no emails back from Native Instruments.

Is there any other way to get my controller fixed?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Little update. It was an issue with an old email attached to the NI account. The hardware wizard is fully functional.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@harryhar My colleagues replied to you this morning at 07:06. Please check the spam folder in your inbox.

• harryhar
    Options

I have checked my spam folder, but there not a single message from Native Instruments.

Mail is working since I got a notification that you commented on my message.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@harryhar We resent the email. Please check your inbox again.

• harryhar
    Options

Still no message from Hardware Support, only messages from the forum.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@harryhar Have you checked all folders / filters in your inbox? We're trying to find out if this could be on our end, so far everything is in order and you should definitely get these emails. In the meantime, can you send me an alternative email address by direct message ?

• harryhar
    Options

Checked all folders and filters, no messages found, alternative mail send by DM.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

Little update. It was an issue with an old email attached to the NI account. The hardware wizard is fully functional.