Traktor pro 3 with Apple M1max / X1 no longer works
I just migrated from my old macbookpro (late 2011 under intel) to my brand new one with the M1 chip.
When I open my traktor on the new macbook, several things seem strange to me:
- My X1 controller (first generation) is no longer recognized by the system.
- Visual definition of the interface of Traktor by very clear.
- System incompatibility with the AUDIO 10 CONTROL PANEL app. Therefore some outputs (1/2) of my Audio10 remain locked to PHONO. And not possible to change via the preferences in Traktor.
- More access to Traktor update in Native Access. All my other native tools yes but not Traktor.
- Also the screen scrolling of the interface (up/down; right/left) is slowed down and not precise.
Thank you all for your feedback :)
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 840 Hangout
- 77 NI News
- 406 Tech Talks
- 1.8K Native Access
- 8.5K Komplete
- 1.1K Komplete General
- 2.1K Komplete Kontrol
- 3.1K Kontakt
- 715 Reaktor
- 246 Battery 4
- 482 Guitar Rig & FX
- 282 Massive X & Synths
- 502 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.4K Maschine
- 23 Sampling Room
- 4.2K Traktor
- 3.9K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators