Hey everyone,
Unfortunately, due to my current situation, I’m no longer producing music, so I’ve decided to sell my remaining music licenses. I’d rather see them go to someone who can actually use them.
NI Licenses:
KOMPLETE 12 ULTIMATE Collector’s Edition Upgrade KU8-12 — Best offer
KONTAKT 8 Bundle $70 OBO
Abbey Road Vintage Drummer / Abbey Road Modern Drummer — $40
BATTERY 3 — $25
Drum Lab — $20
ELEKTRIK PIANO — $20
FM8 Update for FM7 — $15
FORM — $25
Kinetic Metal — $30
NI Expansions: $5 each / $2 each if you take them all
Expansion - Amplified Funk
Expansion - Arcane Attic
Expansion - Basement Era
Expansion - Circuit Halo
Expansion - Conant Gardens
Expansion - Dark Pressure
Expansion - Drop Squad Bundle
Expansion - Elastic Thump
Expansion - Electric Vice
Expansion - Halcyon Sky
Expansion - Helios Ray
Expansion - Lazer Dice
Expansion - Lone Forest
Expansion - Lucid Mission
Expansion - Magnate Hustle
Expansion - Marble Rims
Feel free to PM me if you're interested or want more details. Thanks!