Maschine+ standalone recovery required. My unit originally booted normally in Standalone on NativeOS 1.4.5.2 / Maschine 2.16.1, with firmware 0.1.9.
The unit then crashed. I attempted the normal system update to 1.6.1, which failed. I then attempted Factory Reset while still on NativeOS 1.4.5.2, and the reset hung. Since then, the unit is permanently stuck on “MASCHINE+ is starting.”
Controller Mode still works normally, and the Maschine+ Firmware Updater sees the unit and confirms firmware 0.1.9 is installed and current.
I have already tried:
the public system-reset-v2.nut
system-reset-v2.nut
multiple freshly formatted full-size exFAT SD cards
booting with and without the SD card
removing failed 1.6.1 update files
normal power cycling
The public system-reset-v2.nut no longer triggers the recovery/update screen.Because NativeOS 1.5.1 specifically fixed a “Broken Factory Reset” issue, please note that my failed Factory Reset occurred while the unit was still on 1.4.5.2.
Can anyone help ! I just grabbed the unit and it crashed the same day . I have maschine mk1 - Mk3 and never had an issue i couldn't resolve .
thanks
Hey there, please get in touch with our support here: https://support.native-instruments.com/support/home
hey @Jeremy_NI , I did yesterday . i'm just very anxious . i was excited to take the maschine+ w me this weekend and as I now i cant ! I just received it yesterday at 1:30 PM , made a quick beat then I tried to update it and it was bricked by 3pm . I bought it used so I have no other options , any help would be greatly appreciated . thanks for the quick response
I wish I could help you more but for this type of issues I don't have the tools or expertise. My colleagues should get back to you as soon as possible. FYI, the reply times are a bit longer than usual as there are a lot of requests. Thanks for your patience.
I have been getting the same issue, but my Maschine + only starts after having it for a long time not plugged in. It is super annoying to have to fight just to start the equipment and that breaks the creation flow. I am the point to sell it and get a new one or literally move to another platform.
You should get in touch with our support so they can look into this issue here: https://support.native-instruments.com/support/home
And FYI there is an update coming for Maschine+ coming very soon to match the Maschine 3.7 update.
I returned the plus and went back to my Mk3 / computer Maschine flow when needed