Hello,
I am contacting you because I have been experiencing serious issues since upgrading from Traktor Pro 3 to Traktor Pro 4.
When I move a track from one playlist to another, Traktor regularly freezes. The screen goes black, and the software becomes completely unresponsive, forcing me to close it.
The most frustrating part is that all the work done during the session is lost. Cue points, loops, beat markers, and other track preparation work are not saved. I have already lost nearly two hours of preparation work on several occasions.
I have tried performing a complete reinstallation of Traktor Pro 4, but the problem persists. I have also reviewed the troubleshooting articles on your website, including issues related to blurry waveforms, but none of the proposed solutions have resolved the problem.
I have attached the crash report file to help with your investigation.
Could you please help me identify the cause of these crashes and provide a solution? In its current state, the software is very difficult to use due to the risk of losing hours of work.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Kind regards,