Your web master is asleep on the job. please prioritize.
What exactly are you referring to? Which demo on which page? Using which browser on which OS?
I just tried the demo on the Electric Neon Deluxe page and it plays.
@omontes510 Can you be more specific? On which pages? We checked a few of them and the sounds play without any issue. Have you checked with another browser maybe? Do you have an adblocker or similar software that could be blocking the playback?
@Jeremy_NI Oh, I saw some too in blogs with guides, recently. Like:
Maybe, it was also in two more of them🤔 Soundcloud says, that file not exist anymore.
I'm a bit confused. I can't see any sound demo of the products. I see a link to a Spotify track and some Youtube videos. Not sure what you are expecting here.
I'm a bit confused. I can't see any sound demo of the products.
@Jeremy_NI , Also took me some time to discover this since it is sort of greyed out :
('examples' would IMHO most likely be a more accurate expression than 'demo')
.