Blank pages during checkout on NI's website / NI Products page crashes

Blix Six
Blix Six Member Posts: 1 Member
edited August 2022 in Komplete General

I'm experiencing issues with the NI brands/products page.... all other NI pages (Community, Support) pages load up ok. When I click on the Products page it tries to load, but then goes to a blank white screen (after a couple of seconds). I've tried it on different browsers and on another mac & iPhone bt with the same result.....Interesting.

Just means I can't buy anything from eh NI page 😏

has anyone had this issue or know what's going on?

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,298 mod
    edited August 2022 Answer βœ“

There is a current bug that displays blank pages during checkout. This happens for a limited number of users. If you are affected by this, our support agents need to change a few things on your account to work around it, so please get in touch here: https://bit.ly/NISupport_OP

Answers

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @Blix Six unfortunately there's an issue on our website atm which seems to affect some users. I created a support ticket for you so our team can fix it for you.

• cate
    cate Member Posts: 2 Member

Been happening to me for weeks. I want to upgrade my products . Used different browsers, no ad blocks, no anti virus software, no VPN .. It's a bit frustrating

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 996 Guru

A bit more info would be useful. The first poster was using Mac. Are you also on Mac?

Which browsers did you try?

It all works fine for me, but I'm on a Windows 11 PC using Firefox.

• Jeremy_NI
    edited August 2022 Answer βœ“

There is a current bug that displays blank pages during checkout. This happens for a limited number of users. If you are affected by this, our support agents need to change a few things on your account to work around it, so please get in touch here: https://bit.ly/NISupport_OP

• mr.s13ge
    mr.s13ge Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I'm having this issue as well; and the fact that it's known, affects random users without their knowledge, and NI doesn't want to address it until you search the support forums and contact them individually has made me re-consider the need to log-in to the store at all....

• Jeremy_NI

Welcome to the forum. This issue is being worked on, and it seems to be a tricky one.

• mateusz12300w
    mateusz12300w Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I have the same problem, I wrote to support. Please solve the matter urgently