Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

Half of expansions missing in some views

Peter Harris
Peter Harris Canadian in Los AngelesMember Posts: 208 Saw

For some reason on my M+ in some category views like Groups and Projects about half of my expansions aren't displaying. (See image 1.) But I have confirmed that in the Settings menu all 104 items are still registered and listed. (Image 2)

Any ideas?

Best Answer

• Peter Harris
    Answer ✓

Okay, I'm embarrassed but I think I found the solution to my own problem! When I went into Settings then Library there is a button named Rescan. Pressed that and after running for about 15 minutes they were all back!

Now that I found a fix myself I was going to delete this whole topic but I thought it could help someone else if they run into the same problem.

Answers

• Peter Harris
    Answer ✓

Okay, I'm embarrassed but I think I found the solution to my own problem! When I went into Settings then Library there is a button named Rescan. Pressed that and after running for about 15 minutes they were all back!

Now that I found a fix myself I was going to delete this whole topic but I thought it could help someone else if they run into the same problem.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI BerlinAdministrator Posts: 989 admin

Thanks for sharing the solution Peter, good to remind us of that refresh function!