Half of expansions missing in some views

Peter Harris
Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro

For some reason on my M+ in some category views like Groups and Projects about half of my expansions aren't displaying. (See image 1.) But I have confirmed that in the Settings menu all 104 items are still registered and listed. (Image 2)

Any ideas?

Best Answer

• Peter Harris
    Answer ✓

Okay, I'm embarrassed but I think I found the solution to my own problem! When I went into Settings then Library there is a button named Rescan. Pressed that and after running for about 15 minutes they were all back!

Now that I found a fix myself I was going to delete this whole topic but I thought it could help someone else if they run into the same problem.

Answers

• Peter Harris
    Answer ✓

Okay, I'm embarrassed but I think I found the solution to my own problem! When I went into Settings then Library there is a button named Rescan. Pressed that and after running for about 15 minutes they were all back!

Now that I found a fix myself I was going to delete this whole topic but I thought it could help someone else if they run into the same problem.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Thanks for sharing the solution Peter, good to remind us of that refresh function!