Maschine Software Grid/Cell Size

Nishant
Nishant Member Posts: 23 Member

I'm wondering how I can edit the cell size in Maschine software. I don't own a maschine controller, but I do have a kk m32. Currently, the default seems to be 16th notes, and I can't find a setting to resize the grid/cells.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓

At the bottom of the pattern view, it should indicate the grid size (1/16, 1/32, etc.), click on that and you should see a list of selections for the grid.

Edit: You can also change the height of the sound lanes by going to Preferences -> Default -> Pattern -> Sound Lane Height and change to 2X. It appears that in the software it does not actually change until you open a new project and any existing projects do not follow that preference.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓

At the bottom of the pattern view, it should indicate the grid size (1/16, 1/32, etc.), click on that and you should see a list of selections for the grid.

Edit: You can also change the height of the sound lanes by going to Preferences -> Default -> Pattern -> Sound Lane Height and change to 2X. It appears that in the software it does not actually change until you open a new project and any existing projects do not follow that preference.

• PetrKnedlik
    PetrKnedlik Member Posts: 4 Member

I need 4X for my 4k screen :/