Audio DJ 2 output Hypemic input, is it possible?

cazco
cazco Member Posts: 46 Member

I am playing out of Audio DJ 2 using the headphone side to monitor and the other side to the mixer. (All controlled via a midi controller)

I would like to use a USB Hype mic to come into a LIVE Deck (D) but if I want to select the Hypemic as an Input it appears I have to also set it for an output.

Is there anyway around this?

Many thanks in advance

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

it depends on your os, on mac you can make an aggregate audio device, on windows you can only use asio4all to make this happen. Some report problems with asio4all i newer had them myself. You set asio4all as your audio device, open the asio4all panel, then click the wrench and now on the left you can set all inputs and outputs you need as active and they are then "presented" to your program where you use asio4all with.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

it depends on your os, on mac you can make an aggregate audio device, on windows you can only use asio4all to make this happen. Some report problems with asio4all i newer had them myself. You set asio4all as your audio device, open the asio4all panel, then click the wrench and now on the left you can set all inputs and outputs you need as active and they are then "presented" to your program where you use asio4all with.

• cazco

@Uwe303 that is really helpful, thank you, I will test it out :)

• cazco

It worked a treat. I have another question on this topic but will ask it elsewhere as this has now been answered. Thanks again for your help.