Why is my Kontakt 6 under review?

fohmusic
fohmusic Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I just bought the Abbey Road Modern Drummer and downloaded native access. It came through immediately. I then realized I needed Kontakt 6 to play the plug-in. Used pay-pal to pay for my crossgrade to kontakt 6. It did not come through yet and it's been a few hours now. Any reason this is happening? Very frustrating. I've gotten 3 emails now saying the same thing... "Dear Sir or Madam,

Please find the invoice for your order 8370531 enclosed.

If your order included a download, the download link was already sent to you in a separate email.

Otherwise your order has been shipped to the following address:"

The emails were sent exactly 1 hour apart from each other each time which is very odd to me. I did not get any email with a download link. and when I look on the site it says my order is under review. Please help!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro
    Answer ✓

You may have to wait until Monday as they don't work the weekend. From what I've seen on the forum a lot of second purchases seem to get checked recently. I would chase again Monday mid-morning (European time)

Answers

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro
    Answer ✓

You may have to wait until Monday as they don't work the weekend. From what I've seen on the forum a lot of second purchases seem to get checked recently. I would chase again Monday mid-morning (European time)

• fohmusic
    fohmusic Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I was able to download it Monday. Thank you