Tips: Product installation fails with NA2 on Mac
If this happens to you, then you need to grant Full Disk Access not only to Native Access but also to the NTKDaemon:
- Open your Mac's System Preferences and click Security & Privacy.
- Under the Privacy tab, choose Full Disk Access from the side bar.
- Click the lock icon in the bottom left of the window and enter your Mac password.
- Ensure that NTKDaemon appears in the list and that it is checked.
- If it does not appear in this list, click the + icon and add the following location:
- Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > NTK > NTKDaemon
- Once completed, click the lock icon again.
- Restart your computer again and open Native Access 2
If that doesn't solve the issue, get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 739 Hangout
- 73 NI News
- 347 Tech Talks
- 1.6K Native Access
- 7.2K Komplete
- 932 Komplete General
- 1.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 2.6K Kontakt
- 651 Reaktor
- 227 Battery 4
- 392 Guitar Rig & FX
- 263 Massive X & Synths
- 386 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.1K Maschine
- 24 Sampling Room
- 3.8K Traktor
- 3.5K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators