Tips: Product installation fails with NA2 on Mac
If this happens to you, then you need to grant Full Disk Access not only to Native Access but also to the NTKDaemon:
- Open your Mac's System Preferences and click Security & Privacy.
- Under the Privacy tab, choose Full Disk Access from the side bar.
- Click the lock icon in the bottom left of the window and enter your Mac password.
- Ensure that NTKDaemon appears in the list and that it is checked.
- If it does not appear in this list, click the + icon and add the following location:
- Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > NTK > NTKDaemon
- Once completed, click the lock icon again.
- Restart your computer again and open Native Access 2
If that doesn't solve the issue, get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install
- 5.8K All Categories
- 17 Welcome
- 274 Hangout
- 47 NI News
- 116 Tech Talks
- 524 Native Access
- 2.6K Komplete
- 324 Komplete General
- 560 Komplete Kontrol
- 1K Kontakt
- 287 Reaktor
- 87 Battery 4
- 167 Guitar Rig & FX
- 119 Massive X & Synths
- 104 Other Software & Hardware
- 1.3K Maschine
- 11 Sampling Room
- 1.4K Traktor
- 1.2K Traktor Software & Hardware