Tips: What to do if Maschine Plus is stuck on startup screen

Options
1235»

Comments

• Percivale
    Percivale Member Posts: 209 Advisor
    edited January 10
    Options

I encountered this on occasions. It's not a nice feeling that one takes a gamble each time one tries to boot up the machine for use. My self drawn conclusion is bad (very bad) hardware specs and code that isn't tight.

• mrjackster
    mrjackster Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

I've had this same issue since purchasing it 3 or so years ago... erratic is an understatement. Currently liaising with support - but so far they\ve suggested I reset it, when it won't power up and hangs on the loading screen. SURELY if there are tens or hundreds of Maschine + doing the same thing they need to fix it!?

Tried the SD card thing but not working either. Just logging ANOTHER dud Maschine + (though feels like it's a software issue really)

• John Curry
    John Curry Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    NI will have to make new forum once the new maschine controller is released. Can’t have new users knowing about how disastrous the m+ was…Can’t hurt them new sales from new unsuspecting customers now can we.
  • tyrafromsaigon
    tyrafromsaigon Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

How do you factory reset it if you can’t even get past the “Maschine+ is starting” screen?

I’ve tried everything and no luck, no customer support has responded and this was purchased in Oct 2021.

• reffahcs
    reffahcs Member Posts: 845 Guru
    Options

If you're still having issues then please reply back to your original thread. It's hard to keep track of what you've tried and what's not working if you're posting about the same issue in multiple threads. I gave you a recommendation in your original post, if that didn't work or you were confused then please say so in your original thread.

This discussion has been closed.