Can't map my dicer to the software

Deejay slater
Deejay slater Member Posts: 1 Member
edited February 27 in Mapping Traktor

Recently updated to Traktor Pro 3 on Mac but I cannot map my dicer to the software. Any advice?

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

first i would check if there is midi comming in, you can create a empty mapping, add a button, lets say play, and click on learn, then normally if you press a button on your dicer, traktor should receive it and show you the note ,for example, in the box next to the learn button (you can also do that with midi monitor apps). Also check that you´ve selected the correct dicer as midi input device to that mapping or just press a button on both after learn. It really works the same as with traktor 2 as far as i am aware.

Answers

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,022 mod

First advice: disable Caps Lock key before posting.

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

first i would check if there is midi comming in, you can create a empty mapping, add a button, lets say play, and click on learn, then normally if you press a button on your dicer, traktor should receive it and show you the note ,for example, in the box next to the learn button (you can also do that with midi monitor apps). Also check that you´ve selected the correct dicer as midi input device to that mapping or just press a button on both after learn. It really works the same as with traktor 2 as far as i am aware.