Maschine Software issue on macos Monterey Macbook Pro M1 Pro

Options
CrusadeGT
CrusadeGT Member Posts: 8 Member
edited June 2022 in Maschine

Hi there,

after a long time i try to use the Maschine software as standalone version.

It works pretty fine on the M1 Macbook but i try to edit a sample, pitch them and turned into the slice mode.. After that the whole software freeze... Is this an known error?

Hope i hear from you soon

best regards

Best Answer

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Options

Sounds like it might be a disk access error, make sure you grant “Full Disk Access” to Maschine.

• CrusadeGT
    Options

It is just during the sample process (pitch and slice option). I can make a complete with instruments which i play and edit. So I think the disk access works correctly 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,609 admin
    Options

Hi @CrusadeGT would it be possible for you to test on a different device (perhaps a non-M1 Mac) to see if the issue persists? Are there any other USB devices connected?

• CrusadeGT
    Options

Hi @Kaiwan_NI ,

thanks for your reply.

i use an usb on my MacBook Pro m1 pro

also i use the s49 mk2 which works fine and external ssd card and the Maschine mk3 + komplete Audio 2.. all of them are connected with the hub.. the Maschine Software itself works absolutely fine just the issue during the pitching and slice progress

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,609 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

@CrusadeGT There seems to be an issue with M1 Max/Pro right now: Maschine software hangs while previewing kits - Bug (KBDSW-6977)

Not sure which version of Maschine SW you're using, but in case it's 2.15, can you try downgrading to 2.14? You can find a link from the post above.