Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 Not Working

FesLerdinand
FesLerdinand Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi. I'm having a recurring problem with my Kontrol S2 MK3 that is becoming more and more crippling. I will plug the controller in via USB and it will light up fully but then go dark. When I open Traktor 3, the controller is not responsive. None of the buttons work. Previously I have managed to fix this problem by reinstalling Traktor, but it is becoming more and more frequent. I had to reinstall Traktor yesterday and today the controller is already unresponsive. Windows can see the device and tells me it's working correctly. I have installed all the latest drivers, and I have followed the troubleshooting steps - trying different USB ports, resetting the controller settings to default, etc.

Does anyone know why this is happening and how to avoid it? I am getting extremely frustrated and I'm on the verge of getting rid of Traktor and going over to Rekordbox. I am using Windows 10, by the way.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• Ryan_NI
    Ryan_NI Customer Care Posts: 191 mod

hey @FesLerdinand - could you follow the steps in the link below and let me know if the issue persists?

My Native Instruments Hardware Device is Not Recognized

• KostaSpeed
    KostaSpeed Member Posts: 4 Member
    edited November 2022

Same problem here as

FesLerdinand

. i try all the steps but nothing working for me! reinstall drivers! asio, last traktor version, windows updates but nothing power on my device! Windows recognise device but not Traktor! maybe a driver for s2mk3 and not plug and play for us we have a problem? its not the first time but always i was finding a way....this time nothing works!