Cuurent Issues And Requested Enhancements For Traktor

Hi all,

I have some issues and enhancement requests for Traktor as described below:

Issue #1 - I sometimes have 2 drives connected to Traktor(main songs drive and a backup drive). The first time I ran the consistency report(long ago), it included the backup drive in it's analysis process. I recently re-ran the process with the backup drive disconnected from the computer(17 inch macbook pro running High Sierra, Traktor v3.5.3), yet the disconnected drive is still being picked up by the consistency report. In my mind, that process should be be looking at any drives as defined in preferences. If that is not the way the process works, it should be changed as to me this is a bug that needs to be fixed asap. In the meantime, can anyone tell be how it is working now and what I can do to resolve the issue in the meantime?

Enhancement Request #1 - When the consistency report is generated, It would be nice if a csv text file of the report can be generated and placed somewhere on the computer where the user can import it into an excel spreadsheet for easier reading?

Enhancement Request #2 - Are the function buttons in the middle of the Traktor display(preparation, history, etc) user-programmable? If so, please tell me how to do so as i have ideas for using them. if not, please add this request to the enhancement list.

For example, I'd like to program a function key to show me all tracks that have not been analyze so I can attempt to-re-analyze them. Another function key would show me all the tracks with bpm-lock so I can un-lock them for analysis.

Issue #2 - Speaking of bpm-lock, is there a way to identify all tracks with a bpm-lock so i can remove it for analysis in the meantime?

Thanks,

Atrain01us(registered user soon to upgrade to Traktor v4.x)

Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 3,395 Expert

Enhancement Request #2 - Are the function buttons in the middle of the Traktor display(preparation, history, etc) user-programmable? If so, please tell me how to do so as i have ideas for using them. if not, please add this request to the enhancement list.

The favorites?

You can have set up shortcuts or midi buttons to scroll through it. But I don't think you can set up to jump to a specific one.

• atrain01us
    atrain01us Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi,

So where do I go to set up a favorite to show me all non-analyzed tracks for example?

Thanks,

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 3,395 Expert

Maybe create a smart Playlist with all tracks that don't have a bpm value yet. Then drop that into over it the empty favorites slots.