Demo Version is on

DjGlowman
DjGlowman Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

SubjectDEMO version is On

Descriptioni updated my mac os to catalina, downloaded a new trackor scratch pro 3 but it only works as demo. i already paid for A10 and X1 licence and have a licence for tracktor scratch por 2.

how can i get the demo off?

do

Software Versiontractor scratch pro 2/ Audio 10 /X1

OS Versioncatalina

Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 3,395 Expert

When you have Traktor Pro 2, that does not mean you get Pro 3 or 4 as well. You need to buy the upgrade.

Or did you buy an X1 mk3 recently that comes with the Pro 3 or 4 license?

If you did by the original x1 many many years ago, you will have to pay for Pro 3/4.

• maniacintosh81
    maniacintosh81 Member Posts: 563 Guru

It looks like you don't have a licence for Traktor Pro 3, therefore Native Access won't activate it. Traktor Pro 3 was a paid upgrade. If I remember correctly X1 Mk1 and Mk2 didn't came with a full Traktor licence. And at least with Mk1 it would have been Pro 2 for sure. With Mk2 there was no licence included for sure. Own two of them and both just came with a coupon code to get a discount at NI. The licence that came with your A10 was most likely a licence for TSP2.

Traktor (Scratch) Pro 2 is supported only up to macOS 10.13 High Sierra. Catalina is therefore too new for it.

Traktor Pro 3 isn't available anymore from NI or other commercial sellers. With a little luck you may find someone to sell you his/her old licence. Traktor Pro 3 would work with Catalina. Last supported version of Traktor Pro on Catalina is 3.8.0.

Traktor Pro 4 requires at least macOS 12 Monterey. But you can buy an upgrade to this version.

In general all new major releases of Traktor were paid upgrades.