Maschine+. An unexpected error occurred while installing new plugins.

Jaime Enrique
Jaime Enrique Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi community. This problem happened to with SD card provided and a new 500Gygabites mini SD card. What else can I do?

Answers

• DiosGnosis
    DiosGnosis Member Posts: 43 Member

My Maschine+ experience was… unpleasant to say the least. Once I had a working product out of the box though, I encountered similar issues installing Expansions. I found patience and perseverance formidable allies during this endeavor.

I think I FINALLY got all my Expansions installed after a few days of back n forth with errors.

It seems like NI might have older Expansions on older (slower) servers…? I noticed newer additions had no issues downloading while certain, older content seemed sluggish and would often dwindle into error oblivion.

Hopefully you don't have a wonky drive, but if you can validate that isn't the case, you may just need to endure and overcome until the hardware and internet connection play nice together.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,627 Expert
    edited October 14

FYI you can use a hardwired connection too, with a suitable USB to LAN dongle. That might help.

My unit is a tp-link UE300 v4

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,830 mod

@Jaime Enrique I see that you are/were in contact with our support about this, they've asked a video of the issue but you didn't send anyhting. Feel free to get back to my colleagues.

• neworleanstrumpetguy
    neworleanstrumpetguy Member Posts: 6 Member

when you are on WiFi on the Plus, do you see all the available expansions? Or do you only get what’s available to download initially? (Like the 7 or 8 initial expansions) when you get a Komplete Bundle, can I download most of it to my Plus?