problem when activating komplete 13U CE

kreolyon
kreolyon Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited June 2022 in Tech Talks

I have komplete 10 ultimate and I recently purchased the update to komplete 13 ultimate collector edition. During the activation process I get an error message: "registration error: youare missing the base product for which this uprade/crossgrade/update is valid". could you please help me?

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,625 mod
    Answer ✓

@kreolyon This forum is english only, so I translated your question. Please check our community guide lines.

Now, to answer your questin and, as my colleagues have already told you in support. Since you go from a previous version of Komplete Ultimate and want a Komplete 13 Ultimate Collector's Edition, you need to buy the upgrade and not the update.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,625 mod
    Answer ✓

@kreolyon This forum is english only, so I translated your question. Please check our community guide lines.

Now, to answer your questin and, as my colleagues have already told you in support. Since you go from a previous version of Komplete Ultimate and want a Komplete 13 Ultimate Collector's Edition, you need to buy the upgrade and not the update.

• giovanni
    giovanni Member Posts: 2 Member

Hey,

I have the same problem.