MAJOR BUG: KONTAKT 7 and KONTAKT 8 do not recognise NATIVE ACCESS Installed Products

Chayell
Chayell Member Posts: 18 Member

Since an update I ran a few days ago using NA, my products that were always nicely available in KONTAKT 7 have disappeared. KONTAKT 8 seems to find a bunch more than 7, but not even half of my product list. The screenshot clearly shows the situation. I've tried all sorts of advice, NI articles and this forum, tips and tricks, re-installs and reboots - none with satisfaction. And NO direct support from NI is available.

99% of my Logic projects do not function anymore. This costs me a multitude of a K15 Ultimate purchase. How are you going to pay that back NI?

Comments

• dougieb
    dougieb Member Posts: 13 Member

Absolutely… it is absurd that they aren't making this backwards compatible. Total amateur move.

• Matthew_NI
    Matthew_NI Product Team Posts: 1,285 mod

Direct support from NI is available: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000092857#get-support

• Chayell

This is the result of the KONTAKT 7 update. My library did NOT change, KONTAKT changed and ****** up. Rescanning libraries, replacing libraries, is only creating more mess. So I have to go check 25k+ files with this ridiculously ancient little popup tool? I have you clean up YOUR mess?

I URGE NI TO ALLOW INSTALLATION OF THE PREVIOUS VERSION. I SERIOUSLY CONSIDER TO SUE YOU.

• Chayell

Support link is irrelevant. It's the home page of self-support. Even chat doesn't work.