Komplete 13 collectors edition shared content libraries - relocating rather than reinstalling

Options
mtumi
mtumi Member Posts: 15 Member

Hi

I just upgraded to the collector's edition (yay!). I installed everything on my downstairs desktop mac, and installed all the content to a removable hard drive.

Now I need to install everything on my laptop as well, but I want all the content to reside on the same drive (which is now attached to my laptop). Native Access is very dumb (sorry) and doesn't recognize the content in the HD location unless I use "locate" one at a time, and there are over 100 things to update!

Meaning everything is at HDname/NI/[content library], and the install location is set to HDname/NI/ for content libraries, but I still have 100+ expansions and instruments that I need to relocate 1 at a time, and from reading this community site it seems like maybe I can't relocate expansions at all, but will be forced to reinstall them.

Surely there is a way around this? Either some not-obvious UI option or the ability to hack some file path in a text editor somewhere?

Thanks!

Comments

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,922 Guru
    Options

Maybe you should make a desktop folder for plugins, and probably to both relocate and reinstall.

Try it.

Maybe it will work.