LOGIC: Kontakt Libraries suddenly in Demo mode. Updates or downloads in NA are not possible.

LyanCasper03
LyanCasper03 Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Hello!

I recently got a new Mac (running in macOS Sonoma 14.6.1). I completely migrated the data of my old Mac ( macOS 10.15.7 ) to the new one by connecting them and running the migration program.

I work on Logic Pro (11.0.1 Rosetta) and use Kontakt 6 (6.8.0), including Analog Dreams, Hybrid Keys, Ethereal Earth…

I opened a project, clicked on Kontakt and noticed that all the libraries of the full version are no longer accessible. The only libraries that work are the selections included in the demo mode.

I opened Native Access (newest version) and tried to update the affected Plug-Ins f.e Analog Dreams and always got these notifications.

Then I updated my Kontakt to Kontakt 7 (7.10.6), but it didn't make any difference.

I figured, that my files were in the wrong places and therefore couldn't be found.

I followed the guide on the NI page for this issue and relocated the download location from an external hard drive to my desktop to be sure, but it also didn't help.

So after a Kontakt Update and the relocation, I still get the same notifications.

Has anyone an idea to solve this issue?