Are Low End Modular, Low End Strings and Crosstalk Piano part of Komplete 15?

Nathan Hades
Nathan Hades Member Posts: 4 Member

In the Native Instruments YouTube playlist “Komplete 15 | Explore the latest additions” there are also walkthrough videos for Low End Modular, Low End Strings and Crosstalk Piano. Does this mean that these instruments are included in Komplete 15?

Tagged:

Answers

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 1,856 Expert

These are all NKS partner products - they do not appear in any of the K15 product configurations found here:

Compare (native-instruments.com)

I will guess that the inclusion of them in that Youtube playlist - may actually be in error.

VP

• Nathan Hades
    Nathan Hades Member Posts: 4 Member

Yes, it's true that these are NKS partner products, but they are exclusive to the Native Instruments Shop.

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 1,856 Expert
    edited September 3

There are lots of product exclusive to the shop from third parties.

Until I see them in that "here is what is in all the versions of K15" link I posted - fair to say they are not included.

Very rare to ever see any NKS partner products being part of Komplete. I know there are some old timer exceptions from years ago like Heavocity Damage etc - but that is certainly not the rule.

Me - I would love it if Desolate Guitars (e-Instruments) came to the Komplete Family - but I can dream :)

I would imagine lots of these instruments have very specific contractual scenarios between the "partner" and NI - not as simple as just throwing them into a bundle like K15

VP

• iamadan
    iamadan Member Posts: 23 Member
    edited September 3

They removed the Low End products from the YouTube playlist when I just clicked your link. I'm guessing that's the answer. It was just an error in the playlist and the Low End products are not included. The playlist is now consistent with the comparison and Komplete 15 page.