62 / 5.000 traktor 4 pro this program is driving me crazy

boldor80
boldor80 Member Posts: 6 Member

hello there, basically I still have the same problems with Traktor 4 Pro as with Traktor 3 Pro 1. Traktor doesn't remember the settings I set in the preferences, the next time I start it up everything is changed again, even the sound settings, even though I have a Traktor Kontrol S4 MK3, everything is gone again with Pro 3 and also with Pro 4, just not with Pro 2, everything stays as it is after the latest restart.2. I have a certain directory in which I have all sorts of things and as soon as I want to add it to the collection, Traktor crashes without giving any message and saying this or that could be wrong, it just crashes without any comment. In version two it said that there shouldn't be more than 100 files in the collection but it should be clear to everyone by now that every DJ now has more than 100 files on their hard drive. Now I've had all the files in the directory checked by various programs to see if there is a broken MP3 file in there but that isn't the case either, they are all intact. I really want to cancel the purchase because it's really getting on my nerves because there is always an improvement or solution in sight with every new version. I hope so, maybe this time and I hoped with version 4 too but tada, nothing again. I don't know if others have exactly the same problem. Anyway, I thought I'd slowly but surely start looking for alternatives for myself, I like it a lot. not at all

This discussion has been closed.