Cannot find Reaktor 6 player or Micro Prism anywhere?

Darren J
Darren J Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Reaktor

The email says "2. INSTALL REAKTOR 6 PLAYER
Once you've completed the Native Access installation and logged into Native Access, go to the 'Not Installed' section, where you'll find REAKTOR 6 PLAYER, ready to be installed.

But neither are anywhere to be seen after days of searching on and off. Same goes for Komplete Start…please help!?

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,839 mod

Hello,

have you claimed Komplete start here the account data must be of course the same: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/bundles/komplete-start/get-komplete-start/

• Darren J
    Darren J Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi Uwe…yeah I did that repeatedly about 20-30 times to be honest. I have Complete ultimate 13 Collectors Edition. Don't know if that makes a difference.

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,839 mod

If you are in your account online, there is a my products page, there you can see all registered and not registered products. But with KU13CE you definitely should have it in your account. But if you run a Mac with the latest os it could be the case, that kontakt 6 not compatible. So use the link I posted above and claim that, it contains kontakt 7 player and you can use this. Or upgrade to full kontakt 7 from your full kontakt 6, you own KU13CE so you have the full version of kontakt. Maybe rosetta mode can work but I'm not a mac user, so can't say everything wrong.

This discussion has been closed.