how to get Battery 4 in Cubase 13

Luna
Luna Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Battery 4

Hey there, up to now I used Battery 4 under Catalina with Cubase Artist 10. Now I had to change to Monterey and Cubase 13 and don't get any of my battery sounds. The battery 4 does not appear in the plugin list of Steinberg. How can I get the plugin in ? If I download it again from NI I would have to pay again, but I already bought the version long ago. Can anyone help me ? Thanks, Luna

Answers

• maniacintosh81
    maniacintosh81 Member Posts: 566 Guru

If you have a valid licence of Battery 4 you just can download it again with Native Access.

• Luna

I can only download it as a demo version or buy it again. I have a valid Serial number, but don't know how to avoid to pay again

• Luna

o.k. I installed NI Instruments but Cubase does not find or recognize the plug ins

• maniacintosh81
    maniacintosh81 Member Posts: 566 Guru

As I don't use Cubase I cannot give real advice here. But in Ableton Live I had to activate scanning for AU and VST3 plugins in the settings. Maybe it is similar in Cubase. Or you have to point the path were Battery is installed in settings.

• Luna

thanks so far ! I`ll try that out. Hope it works, but I know Abelton, and compared to Cubase Abelton takes the plugins really easily in

This discussion has been closed.