Has anyone had problems with the resolution of vst plugins inside Maschine?

Bapzter
Bapzter Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited June 14 in Maschine

Q: Translation inserted by Moderator (translation by DeepL)

Good morning community, I'm writing because some time ago after updating the Maschine software, the plugins are no longer displayed correctly in their windows (something like a bug in their resolution). That is, as such they operate correctly but, for example, when I open some vst synthesizer, all the parameters of this are not shown inside the plugin window and the mouse cursor does not point correctly to the space where I point (I click on a certain place but it opens or executes the click further away, I don't know if I understand).

Community Code of Conduct - Please read before posting : Quote : Our community is currently only available in English. Please be advised that we retain the right to remove any posts in languages other than English.

Tagged:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,848 mod

Hey there, can you tell us with which plug-ins this happens? All of them? Only some? Can you provide screenshots or videos that could help us see what the issue looks like? Also what's your operating system? Do you have a high resolution/4k monitor, what graphic card you have and what are your display settings?

• 704god
    704god Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I too am having this issue. I initially thought it was an issue with Serato Sample until Maschine began to cut off MPC plugin as well. Maschine resolution cuts off the top of the VST which essentially renders the parameters unusable.

• Bapzter
    Bapzter Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

@Jeremy_NI This problem happens with most plugins, for example with the arturia suite, also with slate digital and some other vst instruments, initially I had a processor with integrated graphics, the problem happened to me, then a couple of months later, I integrated a dedicated graphics card, then this stopped happening with plugins like the Slate Digital

, it should be noted that everything worked fine until I updated Maschine, I don't remember the version, I use two screens to work, the problem happens on both, neither is 4k

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,848 mod

I'm a little bit confused here. So the issue stopped for some plug-ins like Slate Digital when you etup a new graphic crad but it remains for others like Arturia. Did I get this right?

What graphic card is it exactly?

What processor and what is your operating system?