Has anyone had problems with the resolution of vst plugins inside Maschine?

Options
Bapzter
Bapzter Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited June 14 in Maschine

Q: Translation inserted by Moderator (translation by DeepL)

Good morning community, I'm writing because some time ago after updating the Maschine software, the plugins are no longer displayed correctly in their windows (something like a bug in their resolution). That is, as such they operate correctly but, for example, when I open some vst synthesizer, all the parameters of this are not shown inside the plugin window and the mouse cursor does not point correctly to the space where I point (I click on a certain place but it opens or executes the click further away, I don't know if I understand).

Community Code of Conduct - Please read before posting : Quote : Our community is currently only available in English. Please be advised that we retain the right to remove any posts in languages other than English.

Tagged:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 10,471 mod
    Options

Hey there, can you tell us with which plug-ins this happens? All of them? Only some? Can you provide screenshots or videos that could help us see what the issue looks like? Also what's your operating system? Do you have a high resolution/4k monitor, what graphic card you have and what are your display settings?