Audio Interface with Tractor Pro 3

spiderman210
spiderman210 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited 10:53AM in Tech Talks

What are best choices of Audio Interfaces to use with a PC for taking best advantage of the 4-deck usage in Tractor Pro 3

Answers

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,627 Expert

What do you mean by "taking best advantage"?

There are many DJ controllers which allow you to mix four decks, but many of those will have a master/headphone setup, so the mixing will be done in the software (internal mode).

If you are wanting to send the output of each deck separately to an external hardware mixer then you'll need either an interface with the appropriate number of channels, or for the mixer to have that interface internally.

• spiderman210
    spiderman210 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Yes I am wanting to send the output for each of the four decks to an external hardware mixer. Or I would be okay with the stereo feed of decks A & C going to one channel on the external hardware mixer and stereo feed of decks B & D to a second channel of the external hardware mixer. I'm wondering what audio interface choices are best for doing this.

• maniacintosh81
    maniacintosh81 Member Posts: 563 Guru

As long as you just want to output audio: Any audio interface with 4 stereo channels (= 8 mono channels) will do for your purpose.

Maybe the mixer has already an integrated interface?

This discussion has been closed.