White screen problem? Hello NI what are you doing there?

Filip777
Filip777 Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited 12:00PM in Komplete Kontrol

Today i spent few hours trying to make new gear to work, after tried to update

device just get white screen. There is no any way to fix it with power cycles etc. I say to myself, is this real? Then i ended here and saw that this happened to more people… dont have time to fix something thar im bought new, so tomorow probably this going back to shop.

Comments

• Simchris
    Simchris Member Posts: 325 Pro

Did you put in support ticket?

Did you search forum for help on how to fix the 'white screen' issue, such as perhaps reinstalling the software and drivers per the instructions?

Everyone's hardware setup is different, and it's impossible for any company to account for every possible scenario where this kind of tech is used.

For most, when an outlier, there does end up being simple solution for this type of issue.

So, don't give up, and chillax, and ask for help :)

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,157 mod

You can try this one, but if it works then think very seriously before attempting another update of firmware (PSU , cables maybe even an USB-C hub).

Some people have had to do the below exercise a couple of times to get it right.

Power cycle the keyboard 5 times. At the 5th time, the recovery screen should appear and you can re-update the controller. In order to power cycle, turn on the device, wait 2-3 seconds and then turn it off again. Please repeat this 5 times.

This discussion has been closed.