how to receive my traktor license for my used z2

latin Benjamin
latin Benjamin Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Traktor Software & Hardware

Q: Translation inserted by Moderator (translation by DeepL)

Hello.

I bought a used Z2 mixer. The previous owner didn't give me a code to download traktor and he doesn't answer...

I've looked on the native instrument website to contact them or find an answer to my problem, but I'm going round in circles.

How can I get this code?

Community Code of Conduct - Please read before posting : Quote : Our community is currently only available in English. Please be advised that we retain the right to remove any posts in languages other than English.

Comments

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 3,398 Expert

Please write in English, you can use deepl.com to translate your post.

• latin Benjamin
    latin Benjamin Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited May 23

hello, I bought a z2 mixer, but the previous owner did not transfer the license to me and he no longer responds to my messages...how to do?? thanks

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 3,398 Expert

You can reach out to support: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/de/sections/18115022767005

You have to answer some questions, after that you can get in touch with support directly.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,191 mod
    edited May 23

Please send support a picture of both the serial on bottom of device and of the purchase receipt .

All issues regarding serials and registration are handled exclusively by N.I. Account Support

I agree that this is all extremely convoluted and difficult to navigate but :

The "resolution that works" is the click through make the right choices to open a ticket : N.I. Account Support

(You need to use browser with Cookie , Security and Extensions settings that will allow for log-in on the page for the page to work)

Scroll down to bottom of page N.I. Account Support and log in

Then click the Contact support

Then again scroll down and click the Contact N.I. support that shows

Then yes , damn it ! , then you have to click the Contact N.I. support again

1: Do you need help with the activation or installation of a product?

NO

2: Is your question about License Transfers / 2nd hand purchases?

YES

3: We have collected all info around 2nd hand purchases in this overview.

That doesn't help

4: OK. Are you a buyer or seller

Buyer

5 Have you received a License Transfer Token?

NO

6 Have you bought it from a shop (Guitar Center, Sweetwater, Thomann, etc.) or from a private person (Ebay, Facebook, etc.)?

Privately

7 Please ask the seller to request a License Transfer Token as explained in this article.

I Can't contact the seller

8 Please upload a photo of the invoice or receipt from the seller.

You have to take the rest from there yourself since I can not start opening empty tickets just to make a guide for you.

This discussion has been closed.