Welcome to the new and improved Native Instruments online community. Join our active forum of 40,000+ members for discussions and much more.

Maschine + Traktor Mappings

mariotexus Member Posts: 2 Noise


I'm both a Maschine and Traktor user and decided to search for a decent mapping with clear instructions and purpose, I found one that suits my needs and it was (or is) free. It does 90% of what I wanted so I'll map the rest 10%. Do any of you have one that's already mapped for the Maschine Plus? I found one here: https://traktormapping.com/free/

Back To Top