[NKS] Freelance Soundlabs 3rd Party NKS Libraries for Komplete Kontrol / Maschine

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 254 Newcomer
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,639 Expert
    Options

Man, that is such a huge library, but I have it converted mostly, just need to do some final tests, some extra tagging and all the artwork etc but should be a good one, huge amount of classic sounds in it. Hopefully by next week.

• Home Studio
    Home Studio Member Posts: 56 Member
    Options

Yes very nice guy and very nice & working products.....

• nightjar
    nightjar Member Posts: 1,305 Guru
    Options

I got a cramp in my scrolling finger going past all the Controller Pages for ANA 2..

Whew.. what a lot a work it takes.. hats off to those who have the patience.

• Neale Hanvey
    Neale Hanvey Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

I’ve bought every available @JesterMgee’s NKS ports for the plugins I have. They are uniformly top drawer and I can’t understand why NI don’t seem to keep him in the developer loop when they announce big changes (VST3) and the new Mk3. They should be throwing every bit of support his way not least because I won’t consider buying a Mk3 until that’s done. It’s his NKS sets that make my KK worthwhile without them it’s nice, but a bit ‘meh’.

If something isn’t working, then I know I have put something in the wrong place. Great work Jester.

Off topic…anyone know if the S88 Mk3 fits on the Output Platform keyboard drawer?

• nightjar
    nightjar Member Posts: 1,305 Guru
    Options
  • JesterMgee
    Options

Now Available: UVI Synth Anthology 4 NKS Library

Just in time for the weekend, Synth Anthology 4 NKS library is now available.

Not been sleeping much lately so spent a looooong week getting this all up and running. THis is another huge library at over 4500 presets and over 200 banks created for each individual machine, there is a lot to play with in this collection.

This is a complete step up from the previous SA2 and SA3 releases, a whole new interface, new layering and new presets so this was not able to be converted at all from previous libraries, it is basically a whole new instrument.

There is a custom template for both the dual layer and single layer presets and since UVI instruments are limited to only allowing a max of 128 mapped automation controls, the single layer presets for all the machines have more in-depth control with the dual layer presets having hopefully enough control for the 2 layers.

I have specifically modified these files to allow them to load in both VST2 and VST3 versions of Falcon/Workstation (UVI supports migration so I made certain it would load the VST2 version and migrate to VST3) making sure users who still use VST2 can use these libraries, you do however need the latest versions of Falcon/Workstation for this library.

I would like to look at more character tagging, all presets are tagged with type tagging and I have done a scan for common character tags in presets to assign some tagging but some serious time is needed to step through 4000+ files and assign tagging by hand so that might be something I do down the track depending on how popular this one is.

• James Steele
    James Steele Member Posts: 46 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options

Let me add my voice to the chorus of those who have piped up in response to the ridiculous “con man” post. I’ve bought numerous NKS support libraries from Jason and they have always been top quality. I once made my own for a piano VI (including previews) and it’s a lot of work! His prices are extremely reasonable given what’s involved and worth every penny. Plus, as he pointed out, you can download a demo for free and verify if it works before you purchase. He’s also extremely responsive to his customers. On a rare occasion I’ll download a demo and something doesn’t work right. I’ll send an email or use the support form on his site, and I usually get a response in hours… not days. Many times he’ll make a fix right away.

In MY opinion, and from my experience, your accusation is ridiculous on its face and, well, actually libelous. Nobody’s buying it.

• [Deleted User]
    edited September 2023
    Options
  • mmk_music
    mmk_music Member Posts: 40 Member
    Options

WOW, you got Synth Anthology 4 done quickly 😅

I am about to grab the NKS library. Thanks!

• JesterMgee
    Options

Hopefully it all works well, was tested quite a bit but didn't spend a huge amount of time playing with this as I would usually so any issues let me know.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • JesterMgee
    edited September 2023
    Options

Yeah I noticed a few of those, I did re-render them 3 times but seems a glitch in how they get rendered and likely would need manual fixing which will just be a pain. The preview files are the same ones for workstation and falcon so doesn't matter about which plugin.

Added to my todo list just no idea when I will get to addressing them.

• JesterMgee
    Options

Update: UVI Synth Anthology 4 Fix for Preview Issue

I've issues an update to address the issue raised above by @Reefius where some preview sounds are cut short. Since this had to be fixed manually by previewsing every preset to find the problem ones there could be a few that slipped through especially after a few hours of mind numbing review but several hundred files have now been fixed.

The update can be downloaded on your user download area Here

• Super8boy
    Super8boy Member Posts: 71 Helper
    Options

Any plans to update these NKS libraries in NKS 2.0 format, in order to take advantage of the Kontrol S MK3, new EDIT mode, making parameters better organized and more accessible?