[NKS] Freelance Soundlabs 3rd Party NKS Libraries for Komplete Kontrol / Maschine

Comments

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,596 Expert

Roland Cloud Legendary / AIRA Bundle Expansions Available

NKS libraries for the expansion content is now available for users who have the full factory bundles. These expansion libraries are only available for the full bundle collection, it is just too difficult to release these for individual instruments at this stage.

Follow the links above for the full list of expansions available. These will be updated every few months with the latest expansions.

Vintage Vault 4 Update to Fix small Issue

There is a small update for users who have the Vintage Vault 4 library to fix an issue where Prime8 Plus and Super-7 for Falcon were opening in Workstation. This only applies to Falcon users. Get the latest library from the My Download area of your account.

• JesterMgee

Now Available: Steinberg Halion Sonic 3 / SE

Halion Sonic 3 and SE NKS libraries now available.

As I understand with Halion Sonic SE it may come bundled with different instruments. I have included all available instruments from the Absolute 5 collection and I know there are a few free ones also available officially from Steinberg which will be added in a free update soon. If you have Halion Sonic 3 you do not need the Halion Sonic SE library I would not think.

Update for Halion 6

There is now also an update to the Halion 6 library that adds additional Main Volume, Pan and X/Y parameters to the control template. This will be NKS library version v3.0.1 so if you want some additional control you can download this from the My Download area

• JesterMgee

Now Available: Steinberg Retrologue 2 / Padshop 2

All factory presets converted to NKS with sound previews, detailed tagging, artwork and pretty hefty 35+ page templates.

Retrologue has been almost completely mapped including effects and modulation controls so should offer in-depth control for visually impaired users.

Padshop was more of a challenge since it has dual layers and a lot of effects controls. Almost all controls for both layers have been mapped but effects would require about 12 additional pages so only effects on/off parameters have been mapped at this stage since the template is 37 pages already.

If you download the readme for these a generated table of all pages and controls is available for reference.

• JesterMgee

Now Available: Steinberg Backbone + Groove Agent 5

This NKS Library covers all factory presets for Backbone with an in-depth control template, sound previews, full tagging and database/artwork files.

Backbone contains a lot of parameters since there are 8 layers. The main performance controls for all 8 layers have been mapped to the first pages and all in-depth controls for the first 4 layers have also been mapped since most presets only use up to 4 layers.

This may be improved and refined but should offer a good balance between control and number of pages. You can check the ReadMe for a full table of the available controls

This library contains NKS preset files for all factory kits in Groove Agent 5.

This library covers the following kits: 

• Acoustic Agent Rock Essentials
    • Acoustic Agent Rock Kit
    • Acoustic Agent Standard Kit
    • Acoustic Agent Studio Kit
    • Acoustic Agent The Kit
    • Acoustic Agent Vintage Kit
    • Beat Agent Future Past Perfect
    • Beat Agent Kits
    • Beat Agent Prime Cuts
    • Beat Agent Raw Power
    • Multi Kits

Custom mapping has been painstakingly done for each kit/preset as controls and kits differ in functionality. Because of this you will find each different kit type / preset has a different set of controls available that specifically controls that preset/kit.

Because parameters need to be enabled for “host automation” before mapping this will save you a lot of time when it comes to controlling a kit. It is suggested if you wish to make custom kits you select a preset that has the desired kit loaded first so the controls are pre-set.

Controls consist of kit/bus volume controls along with control over all acoustik kit pieces (tune, decay etc)

• Diam
    Diam Member Posts: 217 Helper

Hi Jason

Quick question. I have purchased the full Roland Cloud legendary bundle and got the idea that the add on expansions were now being provided free of charge, however on my account page these are still requesting that I pay for them. Have I misunderstood something?

• JesterMgee

The expansions are available separate for users who have the full bundle and will be updated with new expansions as they come out every few months for free.

• Diam
    Diam Member Posts: 217 Helper

Ok, so it is still a separate additional purchase? I see.

Thanks for the update.

• Elguapito
    Elguapito Member Posts: 2 Member

hello jester.

I know you're busy creating NKS packs for us, but I just want to inform you that UVI has releaced an update for digital sinsations vol. 1. Basically over 140 new presets. Hope you can update that NKS pack soon to include those new patches!

No obligation of course

• JesterMgee
    edited January 2023

Thanks, already know of that one and I will issue an update for it some time in the future

• JesterMgee
    edited January 2023

Now Available: Air Music MPC Collection

The MPC Instrument Collection consists of 6 available instrument sets with 8 individual plugins designed for the latest MPC hardware but is now also compatible to browse, load and control direct from both Komplete Kontrol and Maschine software and hardware controllers. 

Bundled as a collection or available as separate instruments this covers all plugins with detailed controller mappings, fully tagged presets and the usual sound previews and artwork. Supports VST3. Previous MPC plugins will soon be updated to VST3.

Plugins covered:

• Fabric Piano
    • Fabric Electric Piano
    • Fabric XL
    • OPx-4
    • Organ
    • Stage EP
    • Stage Piano
    • Studio Strings

• JesterMgee
    edited February 2023

Now Available: Korg Collection 4: microKorg / Electribe-R / Kaoss Pad

Updated for the Korg Collection 4 this now includes 13 instrument libraries along with the Kaoss Pad effect and an FX library for the microKorg, over 10,000 fully tagged presets in total.

With exception to Legacy Cell which does not yet offer a VST3 option for Windows, all libraries are updated to VST3 and covers the following:

• Arp Odyssey
    • Electribe-R
    • Kaoss Pad (Effect)
    • M1
    • microKorg + microKorg Effect
    • miniKorg
    • MonoPoly
    • MS-20
    • Polysix
    • Prophecy
    • Triton
    • Triton Extreme
    • Wavestation
    • LegacyCell (currently only VST2 supported)

The new microKorg offers different templates for the single, layered and vocoder modes and also offers effects presets for the vocoder effect.

The Kaoss Pad effect is also included in this bundle.

• JesterMgee

Arturia Analog Lab V VST3 Update

Analog Lab V has now been updated to load with VST3 and is library version 3.0.0!

This library updates all presets for VST3 compatibility (and will no longer load in the VST2 version) and also adds a few new free expansion libraries: A.Proksa's Signature, Genesis Tribute, PatchWorks, Synthpedia. This adds an additional 1500 presets to the factory library.

In addition to this the Pigments library has now also been updated to VST3 and also updated to include content from the latest 3.5 and 4.0 Pigment updates. The new library now places it in its own dedicated "Pigments" bank menu to allow all sub banks to be browsed or selected as a full expansion:

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,738 mod
    edited February 2023

thanks very useful

• JesterMgee

I am aware of an issue where some previews for some of the new banks in Analog Lab V have silent previews and I will have this fixed soon. Was hoping today but seems this may take hours to click through and find the silent ones and render so may not be for a few days...

• JesterMgee

Sound previews should now be fixed for this, will require a redownload to get the fixed previews. May still be some that are not working, just let me know the bank and preset and I will check into it.