Traktor pro 3 Update Progress

Options
Monstrosity
Monstrosity Member Posts: 3 Member

The last time we had any actual information update was in march , promising some much needed improvments for for traktor pro

We are now in May without any news as to the progess updates as to when to even expect a working / downloadable overhaul

Some of us have been loyal to the brand for years and are full time djs , and quite frankly its currently harder than ever to stay using thw platform just due to the lack of support and keeping up with tge market .

Most djs have all moved over to serato or RB leaving the handful of us looking like were stuck in the stone ages due to being loyal to a brand that doesnt even seem tk respect the audience it has remaining to atleast provide them with infomation

I urge the NI team to be presant and open with the strides they are supposedly making and give the last of us some actually useful infomation that will atleast show us that we are not wasting our time and efforts for a brand that we love, for absolutely no reason

Tagged:

Comments

• maniacintosh81
    maniacintosh81 Member Posts: 48 Helper
    Options

You are right. The way that NI has changed its strategy on information and access to betas doesn*t help to (re)build trust and confidence in the product and its further development. Using Traktor since FinalScratch days and can live pretty well with most quirks. Don't need a high resolution UI, don't need streaming integration. But live stem separation was a feature I really considering switching for since it was first introduced in Algoriddim djay - it's a real game changer. And NI is too late to the party, now also Serato, rekordbox and VirtualDJ already have it. It was announced more or less 18 months ago on the timeline. It was the reason for me to subscribe to Traktor Pro Plus to support development of Traktor and to encourage NI to put Traktor a little bit more in focus. But what we are getting as Plus features in all these months? Pattern player, some kits for it and Ozone Maximizer. To be honest: I am hardly disappointed and don't see a real added value for 50€/year.

If Serato wouldn't be so picky in regard to supported Hardware due to greed, I am pretty sure I had switched month ago. But my Xone:96 isn't supported as my X1s and F1. As my S4 Mk3. At least with the S4 it is the same with all other softwares out there. But maybe I have to sell it and switch to djay if there is no movement on the Traktor side. If we at least got an approximate estimation when the features will be ready: Days, weeks, months or years? But since two months no new statement, but beta should have started very soon they told two month ago. Did it start at all? Or will we have the same discussion again in 6 months, 1 year, 18 months, 2 years and so on like all the last months and years because NOTHING happens?