Is the software version Komplete 14 Standard offering Kontakt 7 and Reaktor 6.5 full or players?

Options
rachMiel
rachMiel Member Posts: 3 Member

I want the full versions of Kontakt and Reaktor, do they come with Komplete Standard?

Best Answer

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,299 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

As already suggested by others then you will find prices most favorable at the up coming sale (expected within a month).

For best compare of prices and bundle content then please visit the Bundle compare page where you can always see the present prices for Bundles and Updates and Upgrades. If not already conscious about it, then take notice of the difference between the updates and the upgrades. You can see the difference at the compare prices at the compare page But update is from same product tier to same tier of newer version and upgrade is from a lower product tier to a higher product tier of same or newer generation.

Also, when logged in , then you can always see price for relevant upgrade offers for registered products on the My Komplete Offers page

Please always check product system requirements prior to any purchase or upgrading.

Answers

• rachMiel
    Options

Thanks! Upgrading for $199 (I have earlier version) is a good deal, considering the individual prices of Reaktor and Kontakt. I have that right, right? (Trying to avoid the horror of buying the wrong thing!)

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,153 Expert
    Options

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/pricing/komplete-14-standard/

If you own Komplete Select or a full version of Kontakt, choose "Upgrade for Select or Kontakt".

If you own e.g. Komplete 13 Standard, choose "Update".

• victorp.sg
    victorp.sg Member Posts: 79 Advisor
    Options

If you can wait until June, you may get discounts as this is when NI usually holds their Summer of Sound sale.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,299 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

As already suggested by others then you will find prices most favorable at the up coming sale (expected within a month).

For best compare of prices and bundle content then please visit the Bundle compare page where you can always see the present prices for Bundles and Updates and Upgrades. If not already conscious about it, then take notice of the difference between the updates and the upgrades. You can see the difference at the compare prices at the compare page But update is from same product tier to same tier of newer version and upgrade is from a lower product tier to a higher product tier of same or newer generation.

Also, when logged in , then you can always see price for relevant upgrade offers for registered products on the My Komplete Offers page

Please always check product system requirements prior to any purchase or upgrading.

• rachMiel
    Options

Thanks all around! :-)