HID on xdj 1000 mk2, which Traktor routing for use with xone 43c?

aleplayswith
aleplayswith Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi, I have this setup

2x XDJ 1000 MK2 (latest firmware)

1x A&H Xone 43C

Traktor Pro 3

Macbook Pro 2018 12 "i7

I followed the HID connection instructions, and it went ok (Deck A and B were selected).

I was unable to get the audio out of the Xone 43C's channels though.

Can anyone tell me the correct setting of the output routing if I want to use the Xone 43C as a mixer together with the Xdj's HID mode? do i have to connect the Xone 43 to the computer too?

What should I select on Traktor preferences?

Thanks

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Ryan_NI
    Ryan_NI Customer Care Posts: 191 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @aleplayswith - thanks for writing! It would be best to connect the Xone 43C directly to your computer/Traktor and have it used as the Audio Device/Soundcard. From there, the output routing should be relatively straightforward.

Answers

• Ryan_NI
    Answer ✓

Hey @aleplayswith - thanks for writing! It would be best to connect the Xone 43C directly to your computer/Traktor and have it used as the Audio Device/Soundcard. From there, the output routing should be relatively straightforward.

• aleplayswith
    aleplayswith Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited May 2022

I would like to use the xdj 1000 as a traktor controller, is it possible using the 43c as a soundcard? what type of routing should I then select

• Ryan_NI

yes, it's possible to use the 43C as a soundcard. You'll want to select the 43C as the Audio Device in the Audio Setup settings of your Traktor Preferences, then select External Mixing mode and follow the steps in the link below:

TRAKTOR PRO 3 Timecode Setup Guide