NEW DJ , NO EXPERIENCE, APRECCIATE YOUR TIPS. TRAKTOR PRO 3.3 days ago I decided to buy my first lap

Options
Norito
Norito Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
3 days ago I decided to buy my first laptop, my motivation was to try to learn how to mix music, I had never done it before, I have never been a DJ but I am a user of all types of parties and I have good musical taste. Install the Traktor Pro 3 on the laptop which is a Macbook Air M3 13 inch. 16GB RAM 512GB. I have a couple of DJ friends but they only give me some advice. My question is: What do you recommend me to do? Could I get some online advice? good like that? or should I download it another way?

(Mod edit)

"3 days ago I decided to buy my first laptop, my motivation was to try to learn how to mix music, I had never done it before, I have never been a DJ but I am a user of all types of parties and I have good musical taste. Install the Traktor Pro 3 on the laptop which is a Macbook Air M3 13 inch. 16GB RAM 512GB. I have a couple of DJ friends but they only give me some advice. My question is: What do you recommend me to do? Could I get some online advice? good like that? or should I download it another way?"

Answers

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,971 Guru
    Options

@lord-carlos is one of the best gurus when it comes to DJing with Traktor, as well as helping with its issues.

I am pretty sure he can help!

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,731 mod
    Options

Digital DJ Tips and Dj TechTools Youtube channels is what I recommend watching. Practice every day is a key like with everything else in the life.

You don't need a controller to learn Traktor but it will get you there faster.